- Administrator - indicates Indutronic Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (51-419), ul. Gęsia 20, which provides electronic services and stores as well as gains access to information on User’s Devices.
- Cookies - indicates computer data, especially small text files, saved and stored on the devices, by means of which the User uses the Service websites.
- Service - indicates the website or application used by the Administrator to run the Internet service, operating under the domains indutronic.pl, indutronic.com.pl, indutronic.eu
- Device - indicates an electronic device by means of which the User gains access to the Service.
- User - indicates an entity to which the electronic services may be provided or with which the contract on the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
What are the types of Cookies used?
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Devices. It is impossible for viruses or any other unwanted and malicious software to penetrate the User’s Device. Cookies usually contain the name of their original domain, the storage time on the Device and their assigned value.
The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies which collect information about user’s activities only during a given session. The session starts when the website is opened and ends when it is closed. Cookies are then permanently removed.
- Persistent Cookies which last on the user’s telephone or computer for a limited time. They are automatically activated while visiting a given website.
- The User has a possibility to limit or disable the storage and access to Cookies on their Device. If such an option is chosen, the use of the Service will be possible except for the functions that require Cookies by their nature.
Why are Cookies used?
The Administrator uses Internal Cookies for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Service User’s session
- ensuring the safety and reliability of the Service.
The service Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- collecting general and anonymous statistic data by means of analytical tools: Google Analytics [Cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA],
Possibilities of specifying the conditions for Cookies storage and access gaining
- The User can on their own and at any time change the Cookies settings by specifying the Cookies storage and access conditions on the User’s Device. The abovementioned changes of settings can be done via Internet browser settings or by the configuration of service. The settings can be modified in a way to disable automatic Cookies handling in the Internet browser settings or to inform each time about posting Cookies on the User’s Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways to handle Cookies are available in the software (Internet browser) settings.
- The User can at any time remove Cookies using available functions of their Internet browser.